The Cap Haitien Health Network and RelinkGlobalHealth present the Haiti Health Network Nord Conference.
Join us for a day of collaboration, connection, and learning!
Friday, November 15, 2019 – 9am to 5pm
– The importance of mental health training programs for both staff and patients.
– The effects of high quality medical and diagnostic equipment in delivering quality health care.
– Defining quality care services and how they are measured and multiplied.
– Oncology treatment options in the North.
– Medical equipment modernization and standardization program for Haiti and how to participate.
Register Here to attend – Haiti Health Network Nord Conference Eventbrite Registration