Haiti Health Network Regional Conference
November 8-9, 2018, Cap Haitien at The Satama Hotel
November 8th: 1:00PM-5:30PM & November 9th: 9:00AM-5:00PM
Ansanm pou Ayiti, relinkglobalhealth.org and The Cap Haitien Health Network present the Haiti Health Network Nord regional Conference. This will be a gathering of hundreds of healthcare providers, leaders and government officials to discuss solutions to challenges faced every day in delivering high quality, sustainable healthcare to the people of Haiti.
• Panel discussions on Electronic medical record implementation in Haiti, supply chain challenges like medication distribution and medical equipment management, implementation of emergency services in the Nord, and mental health programs
• Q &A with key leaders form the Ministry of Health
• Smaller intimate break out session designed to create community, provide a voice to participants, and offer support
• Vendors with products and information to support your work
Join us for this great event!
Days Until Haiti Health Network Nord Conference
Pricing & Registration
2 Day Pass
- Conference Seat
- Coffee Breaks
- Lunch (November 9th ONLY)
Join the hundreds of healthcare providers, leaders and government officials to work to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges in treating the people of Haiti.